All dogs MUST be declared when booking lodge rooms. Any dogs found in lodge rooms without staff approval will result in a $150 charge.
- $50 one time fee per dog. (2 dog limit)
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in rooms or cabins at any time.
- Dog owner is responsible for payment of any or all damages.
- Dog owner is responsible for any problems to other guests, including Medical Attention.
- Any agressive behavior from dogs will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- Dog owner MUST clean up after dog(s). Put all waste in bags and into trash bins by Pavillion.
- Stonewall Lodge & RV Park has NO responsibility for any accidents involving guest dog(s).
If you arrive later or shorten your stay form your original reservation, you will be charged the full amount, unless you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. If we are able to rebook, we will refund the whole amount.
We DO NOT have public restrooms or bath houses. Laundry facilities are located next to the Shopping Bag and cost $2 per load. Please bring quarters as we typically do not have extra on hand.
Our number one goal is for you and your families and friends to have a fun, safe, and enjoyable vacation!
We look forward to meeting all of you!